Important Information Regarding COVID-19
We are committed to the health and safety of our patients, staff and community. We have always followed comprehensive standard infection control procedures and guidelines established by OSHA and the CDC. In regards to the current COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic we are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. You will notice some changes when you come in for your appointment. All team members have had reinforced training on infection control procedures, which includes frequent hand washing, use of proper PPE, and thorough disinfection of treatment and reception areas.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE PROTOCOLS WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- A pre appointment phone risk questionnaire must be completed prior to your appointment.
- Please complete any paperwork online prior to your appointment.
- Please wear a face mask to your appointment and arrive promptly in order to help us maintain a safe environment.
- Our reception area is temporarily closed.
- Please stay in your vehicle until we are ready for you. We ask that you either call us or respond to our text message to let us know you are here for your appointment.
- Patients will have their temperature taken when they present for care with a touchless thermometer. Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- We ask that you come alone to appointments, unless a companion is essential.
We will continue to monitor the national and local COVID-19 situation and adjust our approach as necessary.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you. We look forward to taking care of all of our patients very soon.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html