Important Information Regarding COVID-19
We are committed to the health and safety of our patients, staff and community. We have always followed comprehensive standard infection control procedures and guidelines established by OSHA and the CDC. In regards to the current COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic we are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. All team members have had reinforced training on infection control procedures, which includes frequent hand washing, use of proper PPE, and thorough disinfection of treatment and reception areas.
We are excited to let you when we are reopening the office. We are now resuming care on a modified schedule. It is our hope to begin routine appointment scheduling in mid-June.
You may see some changes when you come in for your appointment, such as:
- A pre appointment risk questionnaire will be completed.
- Please wear a face mask to your appointment.
- Patients will have their temperature taken when they present for care with a touchless thermometer. Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Increased frequency of disinfecting the office.
- We ask that you come alone to appointments, unless a companion is essential.
- Please complete any paperwork online prior to your appointment.
- We will be staggering appointment times as well as allowing for more time in between visits to allow for thorough disinfection.
- Please arrive promptly in order to help us maintain a safe environment.
We will continue to monitor the national and local COVID-19 situation and adjust our approach as necessary.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you. We look forward to taking care of all of our patients very soon.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: